Brady's email address

If you would like to send Brady a short message his email address is brady.allred@myldsmail.net

Monday, January 23, 2017

Check out the new pictures on the "photos" page.

I got changed.  I´m in the Zone Victoria Norte, in the Area Carrera and with Elder Flores.  It's going to be a big change.  It´s still a big city and we get to buy at Walmart, so that´s pretty great.  Elder Flores has about a year and a half in the mission, almost all of it in Victoria and he´s been in Carrera 2 times now.  I think we´re going to get a long great and have a lot of success. (I think it will be fun because we did spend more time in the toy section than buying food)

Elder Crum got here just fine,  I had to pass by the mission office this morning and he was there.  He was talking about how hot it was, but I don´t know what he was talking about, it felt about normal to me.

Here in Victoria it´s a lot drier than in Madero.  Something to do with mountains rather than the beach.  It´s also going to get really hot if I stay here.  I've heard we can get up to 50 or 60 degrees, and yes that is in Celsius.  It also gets a bit colder but without the humidity it shouldn't be as bad.  And we shouldn't get snow either, but it´s possible, especially with prayer and fasting.  And those pictures of snow are beautiful. I want to touch it.

So with all of this we did have a pretty successful week in Nueva Cecilia.  We found a whole bunch of people and a lot of our investigators did go to chuch this week.  We would have put a few baptismal dates but we decided to leave that to the new Elders  (They took out me and Elder Marrufo).  We have all of the plans laid out and I´m planning to hear about 6 or 7 baptisms from there in a few weeks.  My companion says that we have a few good investigators that are already progressing to baptism.  I´m pretty excited to get to know them and keep helping them.

It´s actually kind of pretty here.  It also feels a little bit more like Utah, without the humidity and all.  I did get the opportunity to give a talk Sunday for my first time in Spanish. I wrote my talk with pictures and it was actually pretty fun to give.  I had scriptures written down but everything else was pictures.  Everybody said that it was really good.

Nothing else really happened this week.  We had divisions with the District Leader, but that's about it.  

I´m excited for what´s to come and I´m planning on having a good time.
I love you 
Elder Brady Allred

No comments:

Post a Comment