Brady's email address

If you would like to send Brady a short message his email address is brady.allred@myldsmail.net

Thursday, September 21, 2017

So this week was pretty crazy.  I went to Carrera yesterday in splits so that a missionary from there could come to our ward so that an investigator could come to church without being too scared.  It was really weird to go back to my old area.  A lot of memories came back.  It made me a lot more grateful for the great area that I have and all of the awesome members that help us so much with the work.

Alberto is doing pretty well.  He is working on stopping drinking and smoking still.  He didn't want to go to church yesterday because he didn't feel too good.  We visited him last night and today his goal is to make it the whole day without drinking anything, and he's only going to smoke 2 cigarettes.  It's a long and difficult process.

Rebeca and Daniel are still going to get baptized on Saturday.  Daniel wasn't here this weekend but tomorrow we are going to have his interview and then on Saturday the baptism with the other ward in the building.  I think it will all go over well.

Tambien estamos enseñando a una hermana que se llama Luciana.  Esperamos que ella pueda progreasar

We have been living a super crazy life and it is starting to wear me down.  I need your prayers a lot right now.  I'm sorry that time already ran out.  I didn't really write all that much, but that is how my life has been right now.  We do a lot and it's hard to get everything done.

I love you a lot and love to hear from you, hopefully I can tell you more next week.

I love you all a ton.
Elder Brady Allred

No comments:

Post a Comment