Brady's email address

If you would like to send Brady a short message his email address is brady.allred@myldsmail.net

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Sorry but I don't have a ton of time today so it's going to be a short letter.

We had changes and I got changed to Valle Verde, Bosque (that's Green Valley Ward, in Forest Stake).  I am here with Elder Franc, (pronounced France...? who know's why.  I'll let you know next week) He has a little less than a year in the mission and I am excited to work with him, learn from him and teach him.  I am also District Leader now which is honestly a great relief from the fast paced and heavy work of zone leader. I have some sisters and some elders in my district but I have heard so many different names and areas about who they are that I will find out tomorrow.

We also had a "surprise" stake conference this week in Ampliacion (I say surprise cuz the cat got out of the bag a few months ago and everybody already knew).  They dissolved the stake.  And they also dissolved another stake in Altamira (that's just a little north of Tampico). So from 5 stakes they made 3. And from 32 wards and branches they made 17. So that´s why the changes were today and yesterday we were all figuring out what is going on with our areas, it's all just mixed up and it's a little rough.

Our area does not have a house yet and we have to find one, so pray and everything so that we can find a good house that is within the right limits for renting in our area. We have a house right now but it is way too far away from our area for convenience, so we are going to be looking hard (that reminds me we still don't even know how to get to our area from here, but we'll figure that out right now)

My back is doing just a little bit better. We started looking at my shoulder a little bit too because it turns out that I have tendinitis there. We are working on getting all of that better so that I will be able to keep going.  We'll see how I feel in a week or two. I feel confident that God will guide me to make the right decision.  I believe that I will feel better for next week and I will be taking good care of myself.  I also bought new shoes and a better implant for my shoe (professional and official grade and height) so that should help my back out a bit more.  I have been praying a lot and I am very thankful for your prayers. I know that God will put the right path before me and that I will make the right decision in the right moment so that God can do with me as He seeth fit. This is His work and He guides it, we are just instruments in His hands.

I love you and hope you can feel the peace and confidence I do feel in these moments (there are moments of discouragement, but I do overcome them). I love you and thank you all for your expressions of faith and love, and your counsels.

Elder Brady Allred

No comments:

Post a Comment