Brady's email address

If you would like to send Brady a short message his email address is brady.allred@myldsmail.net

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

I'm excited for the Bow Hunt.  I want to see lots of pictures and lots of people.  Tell them all that I say hi.  I'm also excited because it means that the next bow hunt I will at least be there for the last part.

So I did live through a hurricane.  Technically.  So we are way inland and the hurricane took another route but it did rain quite a bit on Thursday.  There was a mission wide alert and we were all under house arrest on Thursday and we were going to be there on Friday as well.  But the hurricane took another route and didn't hit us so hard.


This week Daniel and us fought about Green tea.  He says that it is good for us and we said that it isn't.  It didn't matter how much I testified we couldn't get him to feel.  So we told him to pray about it and ask what God thinks.  Hopefully he can come to a conclusion with God.

We also talked to Steve this week and he is going to accept to get baptized.  Hopefully the 26th he will get baptized.  He has gone to church several times now and is ready for the water.  

A young adult contacted us today and wants us to teach her.  Hope to tell you good things next week.

Nothing else has happened.  I love you and have a great week.  Sorry I ran out of time.
Love Elder Allred

P.S. The pictures are of a Taco night that we had in home, the rain storm from inside our house.  We couldn't go outside to take pictures because President would have been angry, and I also want to mention that we got really wet Friday morning from 1 cloud that floated over and drenched the city for about 20 minutes.

Other than that we honestly just talked to a whole bunch of people and got rejected a ton.

No comments:

Post a Comment