Brady's email address

If you would like to send Brady a short message his email address is brady.allred@myldsmail.net

Tuesday, October 17, 2017


These weeks I have started reading the conference talks from all of the Liahonas (or Ensigns for those of you that live in Utah and are spoiled with three church magazines instead of just one).  I am learning a ton and I am trying to write down some of the most powerful quotes for my investigators to be able to share some of the words of our modern day prophets to accompany our Book of Mormon prophets.  This was one of my favorites that I read this week end.

It is a great talk. Read it , listen to it, and meditate it.  Look for one of the Ensigns from one of the recent conferences and read some of the talks.  They are our modern scripture.  It will strengthen your testimony of modern prophets, modern revelation, and modern priesthood power, and more than anything it will strengthen your testimonies of our Savior Jesus Christ.  Look for some talks and print them and share them with your friends.  Or give away some of the Ensigns, New Eras, or Friends to your non member or inactive friends.  That is a very simple, cheap and powerful way to preach the gospel.

This week was really rough in the work.  We didn't have much success and we got really tangled up in a lot of things that weren't really all that important.  But we have recommitted ourselves and I have honestly asked God to help me be better this week and I am going change.  I hope that you can all find something that you need to be better in and to do it. And I really hope that you have all be reading the Book of Mormon everyday.  If it wasn't enough that the Prophet of God told us to read it last conference, about 6 or 7 of His living apostles told us that we need to do it too.

Sorry Mom and Dad that I didn't write as much to you this week, but I was writing to my siblings because they all wrote to me this week, which hasn't happened in a long time and I told them each some things to do and stuff.  But thank you so much for what you each have done for me.  I hope that you are enjoying the school year and if there is anything that you want help in, or if you have a question I am more than willing to help you all out.

And one comment before I finish.  We are working with some great families and we are hoping that they can all progress in these weeks.  It is so great to get to know these great people and to be able to work with each of them.  I'm learning to love serving them and teaching them and I hate when I am not able to do everything perfectly to be able help them. When I mess up I feel horrible.  But I am so grateful to see that I am able to change and be forgiven of my mistakes.  I hope that some of these wonderful people can move forward on their paths towards covenants.  I hope to do my best to help each one of them, and hopefully there will be more fruits next week. Even though I know that outward fruits are not always the best sign of inward success.

I love each one of you so much and I hope the best for all of you in this week and every day.  I love you.
Elder Allred

No comments:

Post a Comment