Brady's email address

If you would like to send Brady a short message his email address is brady.allred@myldsmail.net

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

I don´t know how but I have realized that my typing and piano playing are both improving a lot. I practice the piano for maybe half an hour a week and I type for 50 minutes each week and some how they both keep improving.  I guess that walking is good for the finger coordination or something.

I am so tired.  We worked so hard this week to just find people to teach.  No luck.  I don´t know how it works but every time I go to an area we find a lot of people the first few weeks and then we stop finding people.  And when we contact more we find less people.  Who knows why but I guess that´s just my luck.  We are still working hard and hopefully this week we have some more luck now that their 2 week long spring break is over.

We are sitting here at the computers trying to think about what we did this week.  We walked a ton. I guess that´s why my feet hurt a bit too.  And don´t worry that it is because of my shoes.  Anybody´s feet would hurt after walking as much as we did.

We did remember that Friday we had the first mutual in about 9 months in the branch.  8 YM came (we had more youth that you did for the temple).  We watched a short video from the church and then they played soccer. We are going to keep it up and we are going to train all of the youth to be good member missionaries because we have realized that the youth are more willing to help us than any other group.  Hopefully we can find some people to teach through the youth.  And the YW are going to come this week too.  They were jealous I guess.

Lolis is doing alright.  She has had some struggles with her "spouse" but we are trying to help her overcome all of that and keep moving forward to baptism.  She really likes the church and the Book of Mormon and hopefully we can pull just enough to help her keep moving forward.  She wants to but sometimes her "husband" makes it hard.

Really nothing else happened.  A lot of talking to people.  No really funny experiences there.  All of our appointments fell through except for 3 or 4.  Really nothing else happened.  The good news is that we are still excited and we have some good plans for the week. Hopefully I can report some more exciting news next week but it´s on the Lord´s time table not mine.

Keep up the good work.  Keep doing everything that you know is right.  I love the work even though we don´t find people to teach.  Hopefully God blesses us with more people in our paths this week.

I love you and pray for you every day.  Good luck in school and in sports this week.  Do what is right.
 
Elder Brady Allred

No comments:

Post a Comment