Brady's email address

If you would like to send Brady a short message his email address is brady.allred@myldsmail.net

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

One new photo this week.

This week we worked hard to find people.  And we organized a baptismal service for this upcoming Saturday.  We are pretty excited because Sandra passed her baptismal interview with flying colors.  She is so ready and we are so excited.  Hopefully I can send some pictures next week without losing them in the computer.

Tuesday was a crazy day.  We had appointments all morning and didn't have a chance to return home to grab our water.  We asked an investigator for water.  I guess that my cup was a little dirty and I got a little sick Wednesday.  I guess that I pulled the good old Allred family problem at 5 am.  The rest of the day I had a very explosive situation and it made my companion laugh pretty hard all day.

We also had a training in Tampico this week and got to go there because my companion is new.  It was pretty good and we learned some very good things to apply to improve our companionship and keep having success.  We also got to eat some very tasty carne asada. Then on the bus ride home we both felt pretty sick.  Good news is that by the morning we felt great.  I guess that means I only got sick one time this week.  I also got to see Elder Crum there.  It was great to see him again and he seems to be doing well.  I'm now taller than him again.  I don't think that I'm growing but maybe a little.  I haven't noticed.  He has pictures and he's going to send them to me for next week.

Lolis is also doing great. We are thinking that we are going to move her baptism up a week because she is so ready.  She is really working hard and is progressing like nothing I have ever seen.  We are really excited and she is really doing well.  She told us the other day that she has made changes in her life that she has wanted to make for years and she's done it in a matter of a month.  I can testify of the power of Christ for that.

I love applying the concepts learned in conference and seeing the changes in my life.  I testify that God has prophets on the Earth again and that because of them we can have the restored church.  I testify that the Living Christ is the living head of the living church.  I know that He has a body of flesh and bones.  Through His Atonement he can help us overcome everything and helps us become more than we can without Him.

I love you and I know that we have an eternal family.  Keep doing what is right and God will bless you.  I hope you have a great week and enjoy Easter.  BTW there is no Easter bunny here.

I love you and I hope to have those pictures for next week.
Elder Allred

No comments:

Post a Comment