Brady's email address

If you would like to send Brady a short message his email address is brady.allred@myldsmail.net

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

LAST ONE!

Jaime and Daniela are going to tell us a baptismal date tomorrow, it's kinda sad that I won't be here for their baptism, but they are really prepared now. We have overcome all of their questions together and they continually tell us that they are going to be grateful forever to us.  I sure hope he is a bishop someday, it's very possible.
We finally found Vanessa yesterday and talked to her again, she is willing to continue learning and progressing.  She isn't ready for baptism yet but she should be there soon.

Georgina and Eduardo are taking their time on getting married, but we put a baptismal date with Kevin this week so that he can start progressing again.

Just about everything else was just normal.  We had some great experiences with some of the lessons but nothing overly noteworthy (I'll tell you about the rest of it next week!)

I might just give away a suitcase to a young man that is preparnig for a mission. If everything fits in one then I am going to give it away. Don´t be mad....

Thank you all for your support and your love. I think we've all grown a lot in these last two years. In 2 days it'll have been two years!  I know more now than I knew before that this is the truth. Christ does direct this church personally and He is my friend.  There is peace in Christ (dyc 19:23)  I know that God and Christ did appear to Joseph Smith and that he did translate the Book of Mormon. President Nelson is a prophet of  God. I also know him and I have no doubt that he is prophet. The Holy Ghost can and does convert people and brings them to Christ. There is a power stronger than death, illness, and contention. It is the priesthood that opens the power to heavenly help, help that can come thanks to the Atonement of our Savior.  This means everything to me now!

I love you!  I"ll see you on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Elder Brady Allred

No comments:

Post a Comment