Brady's email address

If you would like to send Brady a short message his email address is brady.allred@myldsmail.net

Saturday, August 25, 2018

This week was crazy.

Tuesday we had splits with the zone leaders. It was crazy! we had to go to the mission offices for materials. We got there and President Robisnon came out and said, "Do you guys want to go eat in my house? we have sandwiches and ice cream! come on."  Well we had a lot of materials that we didn't want to take in the bus and it was ice cream so we called to cancel the food (the sister was relieved btw) and went and ate a great American type lunch. The creamy potato soup was incredible! 

So any way we ate and then went to our area. President said do you want a ride and we said great! free rides all the way from the offices to the area. And then he said that there was a hook. oh no, he got us hooked, real good.  He said we love you a lot and when you love someone a lot then you expect a lot from them... "where is he going with this"... he said that we should be like a combine, we should pass through a lot of people and leave the ones that don't want to progress behind and just keep the few precious grains of wheat.  He asked us to contact 10 people per missionary per day! that's a ton more than what we do.

So I have started contacting more, I'm not perfect but I'm contacting more, and I can say that you feel a lot better about yourself when you get home at night when you can contact more, you feel successful about yourself and you feel happy and at peace, knowing that you did everything that you could that day to invite others to come unto Christ.

Our baptism this weekend is going to fall through. Vanessa got nervous and now she kinda disappeared. We´ll have to see but we don't know what happened exactly, hopefully she can find the answers that she needs soon!

Daniela and Jaime are progressing great I hope to be able to put a baptismal date this week and hopefully I might just be able to see their baptism before I go, hopefully.

I love you all so much hope you all have a great week! Two more weeks and i will see you in the airport. I think that it'd be alright if just you guys were there and then we can see grandparents later.

That´s a lot of stuff!  Sorry.

I love you and I know that we are an eternal family!

Elder Brady Allred

No comments:

Post a Comment