Brady's email address

If you would like to send Brady a short message his email address is brady.allred@myldsmail.net

Saturday, August 25, 2018

We finally moved this week and so our day and our week have been really crazy, that's why I'm writing a little bit latter this week! We couldn't find a place to write, but we found one. But my letter will be short.

We moved Friday, and now we are saving a lot of money in buses, that we don´t have to take on a daily basis anymore! 

We also had interviews with President on Wednesday and he taught us about the Sacrament and the importance of helping the investigators to understand its importance, and to make it more important in our lives. It was a good lesson that should help me all of my life, and I'll have to keep applying it to the investigators for a few more weeks. It was good stuff. And his wife made some good Lasagna.

Vanessa went to church and we are planning on following through with her baptism on the 25th, she knows everything.  She destroyed the class of Gospel Principles yesterday. She knew every single answer. It was kinda funny.  She just has to keep her priorities straight and keep reading the Book of Mormon and everything will be great.

Daniela and Jaime also went to church yesterday for the first time. Their fellowshipper Arturo is doing a great job of taking care of them, every two or three days they go to visit them and they are going to do a mini family night together today.  They didn't invite us, but I guess that can also be considered a good thing too. They aren't going to have to depend on us after their baptism!  They still don't want to commit to a baptismal date, but I think that soon they will. They are great and we have answered a lot of their very difficult and deep questions, and now we are trying to help them to answer their own questions on their own.

Noelia is doing alright, but we have found some problems with the word of wisdom that she has to get over. We'll be there to help her.

I love you all and I'm excited to continue working these last three weeks!  I love each of you and I know that the church is true, and that Jesus Christ does direct this church.  I have seen too many things, and experienced too much to deny it. The Book of Mormon is true, without a doubt it is. I love Jesus Christ and my Heavenly Father and I know that they are always there to help me!  Pray and they will give you peace. There is peace in Christ.

I love you
Elder Brady Allred

No comments:

Post a Comment