Brady's email address

If you would like to send Brady a short message his email address is brady.allred@myldsmail.net

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

We got a really short letter this week.  In a note he wrote to Kira and Zander he mentioned he had a lot of other people to write this week.  Since he didn't share much with us this week, feel free to post what he wrote to you in the comments.

Man the work is great.  I love being here in Mexico, there is nothing else that I´d rather be doing.  It is incredible to see the blessings of God everyday.  I've learned that sometimes the greatest blessings that we have are honestly our greatest trials too.  My companion has taught me this.  To not pray for everything to be good, but for us to have trials because that is the only way that we learn.  I´m going to try it, so I´ll see how that goes.

Sounds like everything is good at home.

I want to share just one short experience.  We had a lesson last night with an investigator.  It was his first lesson but he read first the folleto (booklet) about the plan of salvation.  We asked if he had any questions and he went straight to the complex doctrine.  About the Celestial kingdom and judgement.  So we explained it and then went back to basics like prayer and baptism.  I have been memorizing scriptures in Spanish first to learn the language and second (unknown to me before last night) to be able to recite them to investigators.  We aren't here to recite scriptures, but to teach and to love.  (Also), I share James 1 5.  But not word for word.  I knew it wasn't word for word, but it was almost exactly this scriptures.  It was so well portrayed by the Spirit that my companion actually didn't notice that it was a scripture, until I pointed it out.  I hope Juan Carlos can remember the spirit he felt last night, and continue progressing.

I love you guys.  Keep working had and be obedient.
Love Elder Allred

No comments:

Post a Comment