Brady's email address

If you would like to send Brady a short message his email address is brady.allred@myldsmail.net

Monday, October 31, 2016

Transfer Day!  Brady has been transferred and has a new companion.  He also sent a few more pictures so check out the Photo Page.

I´m really glad to hear that everything is still going well at home.  I´m still scared about my safety wtih Jakon´s driving, but I think I´ll be ok here.  I´m probably more scared about the date.

I did get transfered.  I am now in Ward Nueva Cecilia, Stake Madero. It´s about 5 minutes from Hidalgo.  I´m with Elder Marrufo.  Elder Mondragon got transfered to Valles, about three hours away.  We are a little disappointed to leave Hidalgo, and each other, especially since we have a baptism this Saturday.

More about Elder Marrufo.  He just finished his training last week.  He was with our other Zone leader Elder Hall.  We arrived this morning and cleaned the house pretty thoroughly.  He´s pretty cool.  He´s a little bit more focused on the numbers than I want to be, so I think I´ll share the comparison about Alma and the Sons of Mosiah.  I sent
a picture of us in the other email.  (See Photo Page)

I´m sorry but I never did take pictures of the poeple I was working with, but really the scenery in this area is just city, kinda boring. Sorry about that, but I should be able to take pictures Saturday of the baptism and I may be back over there another day this week to show Elder Felix and his New training companion around a bit, and if so
I´ll take pictures.

Fernanda passed her baptismal interview.  She will be baptised this Saturday, and I think I should be able to go.  Frederico, didn´t pass but he didn´t fail either.  He´s going to try again this Saturday in a
more peaceful setting, and hopefully they´ll be able to go on with the baptism.

This last week went really well.  We worked a ton, but really we have nothing to show for it.  Our progressing investigators kept progressing, and we really didn´t find anyone new that was really good, so we were a little disappointed.  We do believe that Elder Felix and his companion can have a lot of success with the few people
and few families that we left.

One of our greeatest lessons this week was with Lizbeth.  She is 16 and she is better than gold.  We left the Doctrine of Chirst pamphlet and she read it.  We went back to her house and she [recited] atonement,
apostacy, baptism and it´s purpose, repentance and faith, from memory. She not only read and practically memorized the pamphlet, but understood it too!!!  She is am incredible investigator.  In fact she even asked us,  ´´So I should be reading the book of Mormon every day. and then I should pray about it. and when is church´´  So she is doing our work for us which is great.  I imagine she should be baptised here in the next 3 weeks too.

I am really glad to hear about stake conference.  Dad, that talk is what we teach.  We center everything on the path, Faith repentace, baptism, confirmation and gift of the holy ghost, and then taking the sacrament every week, with out distractions.  This is the key to staying strong.  The Sacrament.  Between this, praying and reading the
scriptures everyday Satan can never shake us.  Remember the path that you are on, and then help others get on the path.

Everything is going really well here, I hope everything keeps going good at home.  Do the things that are right and God will bless you.

I love you-

Love
Elder Brady Allred

No comments:

Post a Comment