Brady's email address

If you would like to send Brady a short message his email address is brady.allred@myldsmail.net

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

 Brady had a zone mission party on Monday, so we didn't get a letter until Tuesday.


It was awesome to talk to you guys on Sunday.  I feel so happy to see and hear that everything is good at home.  It was a little weird to come to life from the perspective of the tv.  But I really enjoyed it even if I cried through almost the whole entire thing.

Yesterday the party was pretty awesome.  We got there and played basketball and soccer.  We then broke the piñata and ate carne asada for lunch around 2.  Then we got to watch a movie.  From the emails from my friends I believe that everyone got to watch the same movie.  It was Star Wars-The Force Awakens.  It was pretty fun and I enjoyed it a lot.  All of the missionaries that have over a year and hadn't seen it were really excited.  It was pretty cool.  From there we played some volleyball and then had a white elephant.  I got some pretty cool (a little small) lion slippers.  They´re pretty alright.  Then we cleaned up and came home.  We did have some Elders from Panuco stay in our house because they weren't able to go home because it´s an hour and a half for them to get home.

I´m glad to hear that you guys had a great Christmas too.  I´m a little jealous of your breakfast caserole, but I did get to eat some pancake and cold cereal so I did enjoy that a lot.  I also ate some ice cream to finish off the night.

I am really grateful for all that the other people in the ward and in the family that they are so willing to support me on my mission.  I am so grateful that I can be out here serving God and doing the things that He would have me do.

I loved seeing the snow, It made me really happy (not as much as seeing you guys).  I am really happy about silverrush too.  That is so cool that you were able to raise all of that money in just 3 short weeks.

I am excited to get back to work today in the afternoon.  I loved the relaxing weekend that we had but I am anxious to get back into the swing of things.

Everything is great here.  I hope you have a great week and keep doing the things that you know are right.

I love you
Elder Brady Allred

No comments:

Post a Comment