Brady's email address

If you would like to send Brady a short message his email address is brady.allred@myldsmail.net

Thursday, September 22, 2016

A short message we received the day he left the MTC in Mexico City and arrived in the mission field in Tampico.

Hey, I made it here to the mission home safley.  It was like a 45 minute flight, so that was pretty great.  Security is a lot easier here.  The mission president is really young.  It is ridiculously humid though.  All of the windows have condensation on them.  It´s not all that hot, just humid so far.  There should be a 50$ charge on the card because I had to pay for my second suitcase.  I dont find out who my trainer is until tomorrow, we are going to do some big group training and get to know all of the trainers.  I think I get to email again this week, but I guess we´ll find out soon enough.  I love you guys, keep doing the stuff you should and you will always be blessed.
Tell grandpa allred I met Elder Ramero in the MTC

No comments:

Post a Comment