Brady's email address

If you would like to send Brady a short message his email address is brady.allred@myldsmail.net

Thursday, September 22, 2016

We received this email on August 29th.  It is the day that we dropped him off at the airport and sent him off to Mexico.  He was confident that everything would work out.  It did.

I made it safely without any problems, at least until the airport.  I hated the landing because there was a lot of turbulence since we were flying right over the mountains.  The MTC or CCM wasn´t expecting me so I had to be called to be picked up.  Some of the people I can understand, especially when they slow down, but some of the people here I cannot understand at all.  So far I have everything I need.  My P-day is on thursdays so that is when I´ll be sending email.  Thank you for all that you have done.  I love you guys and will pray for you every day.  keep doing the things that God would have you do.  I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment